Contract Security UK’s Key Holding and Alarm Response Service can eliminate the inconvenience of you having to attend those false alarm activations, but also assist you in exercising your Duty of Care to your employees by removing the physical risk they may face as the result of a genuine activation.
In accordance with your requirements, Contract Security UK will act as your primary key holder and respond to alarm activations on your behalf. In the event of your alarm being activated, our 24 hour Control Centre will liaise with your Alarm Receiving Centre, verify the cause of the activation and if necessary, liaise with the police, alarm companies and repair contractors on your behalf, to re-secure your premises as quickly as possible.
Clients who use the Alarm Response and Key Holding services are not only taking good care of their premises and their contents but exercising their duty of care towards the employees under Health and Safety legislation.
When an alarm is activated at your premises late at night or at the weekend, think:
- If you attend yourself how would you cope with intruders who may offer violence?
- If one of your employees attends how would they cope?
- Have you or they had appropriate training for this?
- Is it reasonable to ask staff to turn out in such situations?
- Is this a duty written into their contracts?
- Would you or they be covered by insurance in case of accident or assault?
- Can you fully comply with all Health and Safety requirements in respect of lone workers in these circumstances?
Have an alarm system installed that is linked to an alarm receiving centre and take advantage of Contract Security UK’s Alarm Response and Key Holding services. That way:
- Our Alarm Response Unit will attend site after receiving a call from the alarm receiving centre.
- The Alarm Response Unit consists of highly trained Security Officer. Each Security Officer holds the SIA License, every Security Officer has been thoroughly vetted to above BS7858 standard.
To enquire about Key Holding and Alarm Response Serives for your premises or event, or any aspect of Site Security, please call us NOW on 08453 019996 or contact us.